Ravens Super Bowl 58 Odds: December 7, 2023
The Ravens' Super Bowl odds are +800 at DraftKings. With the Ravens currently at 9-3, Baltimore have firmly cemented themselves as Super Bowl contenders. If the Ravens continue to win, the odds of winning the Super Bowl will surely increase. Here is a look at the latest odds surrounding the Ravens, according to DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland.
Listed at +800 according to DraftKings Sportsbook, the Baltimore Ravens have the fourth best odds to win the Super Bowl. The buzz surrounding this team has increased after defeating the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday Night Football. The Baltimore Ravens are beginning to peak at the right time.
Many thought the injuries were a thing of the past for the Ravens, but Baltimore suffered injuries at crucial positions with OT Ronnie Stanley and CB Marlon Humphrey. Now they'll likely be without TE Mark Andrews for the remainder of the season.
If the Ravens continue to build upon their offense, this team will be tough to beat.
The Ravens Playoff Odds appear to be in a good spot, but there is no room to let off the gas.
🎁 Learn More: Best Maryland Sports Betting Promo Codes
Bet On The Ravens Super Bowl Odds
Bet Anything with our exclusive ESPN BET Maryland Promo Code and Get $250 in Bonus Bets.
Ravens Super Bowl Odds vs. AFC North
The Ravens (+800) have the best odds to win the Super Bowl in the division. Their odds of winning increased slightly following their win against Chargers.
The Browns (+6500) have the second-best odds to win Super Bowl LVIII among AFC North teams. Despite losing Deshaun Watson for the season, Cleveland still has the eleventh best odds to win the Super Bowl in the NFL.
The Steelers (+7000) have the 3rd best odds to win the Super Bowl in the division. Picking up a win against the Bengals helps their cause, but their offense is still untrustworthy.
The Bengals (+25000) have the lowest odds of reaching and winning the Super Bowl in the AFC North. They lost QB Joe Burrow for the season and analysts believe he was the only thing keeping this team together.
Ravens Week-by-Week Super Bowl Odds
The Ravens Super Bowl odds went from +1400 to +900, after a Week 9 win. Be sure to check back weekly as the odds will be sure to change as the season progresses.
Week 1: +1800
Week 2: +2000
Week 3: +1400
Week 4: +2000
Week 5: +1600
Week 6: +2200
Week 7: +1800
Week 8: +1400
Week 9: +1400
Week 10: +900
Week 11: +900
Week 12: +850
Week 13: +800
Week 14: +800
🎁 Learn More: Best Maryland Sports Betting Apps
Latest Updates Impacting Ravens Odds to Win SB LVIII
After a 10-7 finish to 2022, the Ravens will look to be even better in 2023. Here’s a look at some of the key offseason moves:
- 🗓️ Nov 20: Ravens TE Mark Andrews is sidelined for what will likely be the rest of the season with an ankle injury.
- 🗓️ Nov 12: Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey suffers calf injury that is currently day-to-day
- 🗓️ Nov 12: Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley suffers knee injury that is currently day-to-day
- 🗓️ Oct 18: Ravens sign S Andrews Adams to the practice squad.
- 🗓️ Sep. 26: Ravens sign LB Kyle Van Noy to the practice squad.
- 🗓️ Sep. 24: WR Rashod Bateman suffers from a hamstring injury that may sideline him for a few games.
- 🗓️ Sep. 10: CB Ar'Darius Washington is placed on IR with a chest injury that will keep him out of action for at least 4 weeks.
- 🗓️ Sep. 17: WR Odell Beckham suffers an ankle injury that Coach John Harbaugh states he'll manage and doesn't expect he'll miss any time.
- 🗓️ Sep. 10: C Tyler Linderbaum suffers an ankle injury that will keep him out of action for the foreseeable future.
- 🗓️ Sep. 10: LT Ronnie Stanley suffers a knee injury that will keep him out of action for a few weeks.
- 🗓️ Sep. 10: S Marcus Williams suffers a pectoral injury that will have him out of action for a few weeks.
- 🗓️ Sep. 10: RB JK Dobbins tears his Achilles tendon and is out for the season.
- 🗓️ Aug. 16: CB Marlon Humphrey elects to have foot surgery that will force him to miss the beginning of the season.
- 🗓️ July 21: The Ravens have signed RB Melvin Gordon to a one-year contract.
- 🗓️ June 6: WR Laquon Treadwell signs with the Ravens on a one-year deal worth $1.2 million.
- 📆 May 4: Signed QB Lamar Jackson to a five-year, $260 million contract extension
- 🗓️ May 3: CB Rock Ya-Sin signs with the Ravens on a one-year deal worth $6 million.
- 🗓️ May 1: The Ravens decline LB Patrick Queen's fifth-year option.
- 📆 April 27: Selected WR Zay Flowers (Boston College) with the No. 22 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
- 📆 April 13: Signed WR Odell Beckham Jr. Out of the league in 2022, Beckham is a three-time Pro Bowl receiver.
- 📆 March 29: Signed WR Nelson Agholor, who caught 31 passes for 362 yards for the New England Patriots in 2022.
- 📆 Jan. 11: Re-signed LB Roquan Smith to five-year extension. Smith finished with 86 total tackles last season.
Bookmark this page and check back regularly. As the Ravens continue to make moves of consequence and more news pours in, we will provide updates.
Ravens Schedule and Betting Lines
The Ravens have one of the toughest remaining schedules in the NFL. Besides the Rams, every opponent remaining is at least .500 or better and only the Cincinnati Bengals have a tougher schedule. With that being said, the Ravens continue to pick up impressive wins and appear to be poised for another Super Bowl run. Maryland Sports Betting fans may want to lock in their wagers!
Key Contributors Toward Ravens Super Bowl Odds
QB Lamar Jackson has a 20% chance of winning 2023 NFL MVP. His odds decreased due to a stellar performance by Jalen Hurts. He'll need to pick up his play and secure a big time win in order to catch up to Hurts and Mahomes.
Jackson also has a 6.3% chance to win 2023 Comeback Player of the Year. His odds increased following the big win against Los Angeles but will still have difficulty overtaking Damar Hamlin who's the overwhelming favorite.
S Geno Stone has a 1.3% chance of winning Defensive Player of the Year in 2023. Stone leads the league in interceptions with Daron Bland and will need to continue to be a turnover magnet in order to win this award.
WR Zay Flowers has a 2% chance of winning Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2023. Players like CJ Stroud will make it difficult for Flowers to win this but if he starts to become a touchdown magnet, the odds may increase enough to give him a shot at it.
🗣️ Get Started: BetMGM Maryland Promo Code Review
Where Can I Bet on the Baltimore Ravens to Win the Super Bowl?
You can bet on the Baltimore Ravens to win the Super Bowl with the following sportsbooks in Maryland:
⭐️ ESPN BET (coming soon)
Each is among the most trusted sportsbooks in the industry and currently lists odds for Baltimore and each of the NFL’s other 31 teams to win the 2023-2024 Super Bowl.
For local fans of the Ravens, the good news is that they won’t have to go far to bet on their team to win it all this year. Maryland legalized sports betting last fall. Bettors must be at least 21 years old to wager.
Ravens Super Bowl LVIII Outlook and Predictions
The Ravens have finally reached their bye week in Week 13. After winning a pivotal game against the Bengals on Thursday Night Football, they dominated the Los Angeles Chargers who are fighting to stay relevant in a packed AFC.
If Baltimore continues stacking up wins, they'll be the top seed in the AFC and a favorite to win Super Bowl 58.
Ravens Super Bowl History
The Baltimore Ravens joined the NFL in 1996 and have made it to the Super Bowl twice while winning both times. The Ravens held the New York Giants without an offensive touchdown in Super Bowl XXXV as Baltimore won in Tampa 34-7. Super Bowl XLVII featured the first head coaching matchup of brothers as John Harbaugh’s Ravens held off Jim Harbaugh’s San Francisco 49ers in New Orleans, 34-31. Linebacker Ray Lewis and quarterback Joe Flacco were the MVPs for the Ravens in their two Super Bowl victories.
Have the Ravens Ever Won the Super Bowl?
Yes. The Baltimore Ravens have won in each of their two Super Bowl appearances. Baltimore beat the New York Giants in Super Bowl XXXV, 34-7. The Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII, 34-31.
How Many Super Bowls Have the Baltimore Ravens Won?
Two. The Ravens are tied for the third most Super Bowl wins since joining the NFL in 1996. Only the Patriots (6) and Broncos (3) have more Super Bowl wins than the Ravens since 1996. The Ravens and Buccaneers are the only teams all-time to appear in two or more Super Bowls without a loss.
Which Years Did the Ravens Go to the Super Bowl?
- 2000-01: Ravens won Super Bowl XXXV vs. the New York Giants 34-7
- 2012-13: Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII vs. the San Francisco 49ers 34-31
How Many Times Have the Ravens Been to the AFC Championship Game?
The Ravens have played in the AFC Championship game four times in team history: 2000, 2008, 2011, and 2012. The Ravens have a 2-2 record in the AFC Championship. The Ravens have not appeared in the AFC Championship and have a 2-5 record in the playoffs since winning Super Bowl XLVII in the 2012 season.
Ravens Preseason Super Bowl Odds Every Year Since 2000
At +2000 according to DraftKings Sportsbook, the Baltimore Ravens have the eighth best Super Bowl odds. Here’s a look at where oddsmakers had Baltimore pegged during previous offseasons:
For the second year in a row, the Ravens are listed at +2000 to win the Super Bowl in the preseason. Last season, Baltimore finished 10-7. The last time that Baltimore had worse preseason odds came in 2019 when it was listed at +4000. During Baltimore’s two Super Bowl seasons, it was listed at +2200 (2000) and +1800 (2012), respectively.
🗣️ Get Started: BetMGM Maryland Bonus Code Review
Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl FAQs
According to DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland, the Baltimore Ravens are listed at +800 to win the Super Bowl. Those are the fourth best odds in the league. If they continue to accumulate victories, those odds will surely increase.
Baltimore is currently at +360 to win the AFC, according to DraftKings Sportsbook. The Miami Dolphins are tied with the Ravens for second highest odds to win the conference.
The Ravens are listed at -340 odds to win the AFC North, according to DraftKings Sportsbook. Those are the highest odds among the 4 teams in the division.
Many sportsbooks currently list odds for the Ravens to win the Super Bowl. DraftKings Sportsbook, BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, and FanDuel are among the most trusted. Sports betting is legal in the state of Maryland. Bettors must be at least 21 years old.
Two. The Baltimore Ravens are 2-0 all-time in the Super Bowl. Their history on Super Bowl Sunday includes a 34-7 win over the New York Giants in Super Bowl XXXV and a 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII.
The Baltimore Ravens have appeared in two Super Bowls in their franchise's history, winning both games. The Ravens and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are tied for the most Super Bowl appearances without a defeat. Baltimore won Super Bowls XXXV and XLVII.